Support Worker Positions
Interested in Careers at Independence World? At this time, we are seeking employees to work with our Director who has a spinal injury. Presently the following positions are available, Casual, Part-Time and Live-In. Although no experience is necessary, candidates are required to have a good memory and be 100% physically fit.
Together with our team you will assist in caring for our Director. Specifically with things such as showering, toileting, exercise, cleaning, shopping, gardening, household management, admin, maintenance, community access & recreational activities.
- A minimum of a Provision 1 Licence is required.
- While you must be willing to work 1 weekend per fortnight.
- Also must be willing to be on call.
- Must have fluent command of English.
- Chilled out team culture and outrageous staff parties!
- Please do not apply for this position if you are not already living in the Cairns area.
- Casual, Part-Time and Live-In positions are available.
We want employees who are committed to making a difference and building sustainable relationships with our Clients. If this sounds like the right fit for you, Apply Now!
Please send your resume to [email protected] or call the Manager on 0435 984 581